Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Friday, September 13, 2013

fins up!


1097993_10201766408070587_1517160888_n
Fins Up!  Are you ready for the weekend?  We are!
My little men love Jimmy Buffett as much as Mr. Miller and I do. 
Henry was rocking out a few weeks ago when Jimmy was on the Today show.  We take pride in the fact that
they can sing most of his songs by heart. 
It’s getting near the end of summer and finally we have a break in the heat.  Not truly complaining we had a rather mild
summer here in Missouri.  I feel an evening in the backyard tonight with a Margarita possibly.  First Tee for Cameron and Parish Picnic tomorrow. 
A visit from Mimi that the boys don’t know about yet. (Secret surprises are fun!)
Followed by my Ribbon Cutting for my Arbonne business and a double header of football games for Cameron on Sunday. 
Yep, full weekend indeed. Hope you enjoy yours as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment