Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

what's cookin'


OK so I am a day behind. Sorry, yesterday was a busy day. We have a new member of the "sippy cup" gang and boy is she a doll. She will fit right in. I feel so blessed because of these kids and their families. I love spending my days with them and because of them I get to have my dream job, Mama! Life is good. Here is what's on the menu this week.
Monday ~ Jambalaya with shrimp and sausage, rolls
Tuesday ~ Roasted Chicken, Steamed Cauliflower, Baked Butternut Squash
Wednesday ~ Chili (carry over from last week), cornbread
Thursday ~ Lasagna, salad, garlic bread
Friday ~ leftovers
Saturday ~ tacos
Sunday ~ Cameron chose pizza since it is his birthday. He also informed me that since it is his birthday week we should be eating pizza all week. I think not but I do give him and "A" for effort.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Maeghan, these all sound so yummy! I will have to refer back when I do my next round of planning! We haven't had jambalaya in quite a while and I know my hubby would be soooo glad to see it on our menu! And those cupcakes!!!!! I can't wait to give them a try!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog it's nice to meet you...You have a super cute blog...I am going to follow along with you here. Your dinner list looks really yummy...I wish I was your neighbor and could accidentally popover around dinner time each day lol!! ;) ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you have carryover meals....that happens to me often. Happy birthday to your guy! Pizza everyday sounds great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally have to agree with Cameron -- Pizza all week sounds good!

    ReplyDelete