Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

what's happening at green acres?

We have been busy as usual. November had the Auction and Thanksgiving. I finished my Perfect Picnic blanket for the Auction and now it is being enjoyed by a fellow STM family.
Mr. Miller finally got his promotion from the Big Green Tractor Company. Wahoo!
Green Acres Closet has us busy, busy, busy. Mr. Miller has also assumed the position of Shipping Department Guru!
I finally found the time to finish the Christmas decorating, the shopping is a different story. I am trying to buy local and handmade. Make it myself even. I know it will be a "slimmer" Christmas per say but it will definitely be from the heart. Hope you all are well and enjoying this Blessed Time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment