Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

our easter sunday

I thought I would take a moment to share a few memories from our Easter Sunday 2012.  I know better late than never, the truth is that April has been so busy I am just now getting to all of my pictures.  We had a lovely day.  The boys started out looking so handsome.  At least I got a pic of them before Henry took a “digger” and we went to Church with grass stains.  The life of a Mama with a 3 year old boy.  We spent the day in Topeka with my family.  My sister Erika was in on the surprise that we were coming for church not after.  Mimi was very surprised.

DSCN0072

DSCN0073

DSCN0071

DSCN0075

DSCN0085

DSCN0076

DSCN0088

My oldest niece, Nichelle, turned 21 on the 7th so we celebrated her birthday on Easter.  Henry shared her special pink cake. 
DSCN0091
I hope you all had a Blessed Easter Sunday such as we did.  It was so wonderful to be together with the family celebrating that our Lord had risen.  He had risen indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment