Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

day 1 down, 27 to go…

 

1234417_10151669132038097_1717623402_n

 

Mr. Miller and I have embarked on a new journey in life. ..  The 28 Day Detox Boot Camp 2014. 

We started our Boot Camp yesterday and will continue for another 27 days, at least this go around.  I have a lot to loose so this is a true “Life’s Journey”.  Many of you know that I became a Independent Arbonne Consultant in September.  I am loving it.  This company follows all the product values and views on clean living that we believe in here at Green Acres.  Pure, Beneficial and Safe ~ how can you not love that?  I am so lucky that I have a few partners on this journey ~ Mr. Miller, Anna, Karolyn, Elizabeth, Kristen and Mandy.  We can do this!  I am remembering everyday Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.”

We are following a strict plan of NO Sugars, Gluten, Dairy, Alcohol or Caffeine.   Eating all natural and organic with replacing 1 –2 meals a day with our Arbonne Fit Essentials Protein Shakes.  These shakes are the best protein shakes I have ever had.  They have 20 grams of protein, Gluten and Soy Free, Dairy Free and Certified Vegan. Nothing artificial either.  We follow a simple plan.  Our menus and grocery lists are made and posted every Friday for us.  This couldn’t be easier.  Last night I made Chicken and Rice soup with Carrots from our own garden and a spinach salad.  The boys went to town on it.

 

untitled

 

Our dinners this week look like this:

Monday: Chicken and Rice Soup, Spinach Salad

Tuesday: Taco Salad (no cheese) with fresh Pico De Gallo

Wednesday:  Spaghetti with Rice Pasta, Mixed Greens and Lemon Garlic Dressing

Thursday:  Salmon over Rice with Roasted Brussels Sprouts

Friday:  Veggie Wraps with Hummus and Vegetables

Saturday:  Turkey Chili and Spinach Salad

Sunday:  Left overs

Day one is over and in the books.  Did pretty well.  A little nauseous at times but I know that is part of the detox.  Did you know that Sugar/Aspartame withdrawals are  very similar to detoxing from Illegal Drugs?  Scary, isn't it.   Follow me on this journey.  Who knows you just might want to join me in November.  If you have any questions about the product let me know.

2 comments: