Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Monday, October 14, 2013

Day 8

 

1234417_10151669132038097_1717623402_n

 

Wow!  That is what I can say at the start of Day 8 and Week 2.  Mr. Miller and I cannot be more impressed by this Detox Boot Camp.  I am down 6 pounds and 10 inches overall and he is down 5 pounds and 10.5 inches.

We feel great and can’t be more excited to see what week 2 brings.  I will admit we had a few “rocky” moments.  You know irritability, hunger, frustration and all that comes with a Detox plan.  I have learned so much about my body this week and that I really shouldn’t have gluten in my life.  It is evil for me.  I don’t miss the sugar, I will admit that I do miss my wine and Diet Soda still but I know it will fade.  I have discovered my new love for sleepy time tea at night before bed.  Mr. Miller and I have our tea and actually a conversation.  NO TV!  Who would have thought it.  We are in bed before 10 and feeling good in the morning.  I am excited for this weeks menu plan.

DETOX WEEK 2 MENU

Monday: Salmon Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Salad

Tuesday:  Chicken Tortilla Soup, Spinach Salad

Wednesday:  Anaheim Turkey Wraps, Apples

Thursday:  Blackened Salmon, Rice, Asparagus

Friday:   Grilled Tomato Basil Sandwiches, veggies and hummus

Saturday:  Eat Out

Sunday:  Left overs

We have a few challenges this week such as Cameron’s 10th Birthday and Party, Family from out of town and all that comes with it.  I am going to remain strong and adapt as I can.  I know with prayer and willpower we will endure and overcome the cravings. 

If you are interested in learning more please visit my Facebook Page  and I will be glad to answer any questions and help you get started.   I can customize a plan for you and adapt to your budget as well.  While you are there give me a like.  Don’t forget the Green Acres Page while you are there

No comments:

Post a Comment