Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Monday, October 21, 2013

day 14 and still losing…

1374945_10151699809823097_1409689651_n

 

Drum roll please….

I lost another 11 pounds this week plus 9 inches.  That my friends is a total of 17 pounds and 19 inches.  Mr. Miller lost another 4 pounds and 4 inches. His total is 10 pounds and 14.5 inches.

We are rocking it here thanks to Arbonne.  Are you ready yet?  I can help you customize to budget and plan that suits best to you.

Head over to my Face Book Page and message me.  What are you waiting for?  What do you have to lose besides unwanted pounds and inches.  I promise you will thank me!

 

Here is our menu for the week:

Detox Week 3 Menu

Monday

Taco Salad

Tuesday

Salmon Burgers, Sweet Potato Fries, Brussels Sprouts

Wednesday

Tomato Basil Soup, Grilled Cheese (made with GF Bread and Cheese Sub.)

Thursday

Sweet Potato Hash, Eggs

Friday

Shrimp and Fried Rice, Salad

For Fried Rice: Sauté spinach, onions, broccoli, carrots in coconut oil.  Add 1/2c cooked brown rice.  Scramble 1 egg into side of frying pan.  Add some Earth Balance if you want.

Saturday

Dine Out

Sunday

Porcupine Balls, Green Beans and Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment