Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

fish story ~ part 1

Henry had his first fishing experience this weekend at the lake.  He didn’t catch many fish, he left that job up to his brother.  Don’t worry Cameron has a whopper of a fish story to share tomorrow. No, Henry’s fish story goes a little something like this:

a) Help, I have fallen and I can’t get up with this contraption on.

DSCN1326

b) Seriously what is this contraption and why is everyone laughing at me?  What do you mean I can’t take my airplane with me?

DSCN1327

c) Finally getting to where the action is and that big bathtub that Mama kept saying “No, No!”

DSCN1328 DSCN1330 d) Now I can have time with my Pops!

DSCN1331

e) Someone get Mama a margarita so she stops hyperventilating up there on the swing.

DSCN1337

Good Job Mr. Miller!

2 comments:

  1. Great story....Poor kid -- obviously someone came to his rescue and got him up. I'm a over-protective mama when it comes to water and kids. To this day, I don't let any of my kids swim at the lake without me right there (that includes the 18 and 16 year olds who are excellent swimmers).

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny! looks like a lot of fun and it looks like you had plenty of eyes to watch those busy boys!

    ReplyDelete