Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

brotherly love…

Why is it that they can spend all morning bickering and the minute Henry realizes that Cameron is back at school for the day he wants to know if its time to pick him up yet?

Why is it that they can be so excited to see each other at 3:00 and by 4:00 they are picking on each other?

Why is it that they each no how to push each others buttons?

Why is it that by 8:00 last night I was ready to jump in a tub of Calgon?

Why is it that I get nervous when it gets eerily quiet in our room when I know they are in there together? 

When I went to find out why I found this:

boys sleeping

Yep, they fell asleep.  Cameron holding his brothers little pigs and all.  That is brotherly love.  All the before questions have been forgotten by just looking at these two in this perfectly blissful moment.  Brothers.  Best Friends. Companion for life.  My boys, how can I not love them?

No comments:

Post a Comment