Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

taken it off tuesday

 

weightloss

The scale didn’t change this week and I am ok with that.  I was not the best behaved over the last week.  I know look forward because the past is no longer an option.  My Mom and I started following that piece of advice years ago and it still rings true.

I am getting anxious for spring and to plant the garden.  Mr. Miller and I are going to make a few changes in the garden and I am hoping that we can yield better results and in turn keep eating better and maybe trim the grocery bill.

I am vowing to start canning this year.  Yes, this is my S.O.S to all of you canners out there.  I will take any and all advice.  What is the best method?  What should I start with? HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment