Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

a clean slate

2012...is it possible?  I am not sure where 2011 went.

I look at the year and I feel very blessed.  There have been some great opportunities given to us this last year and they are making 2012 look promising.  Mr. Miller and his promotion, Cameron doing well in school, Henry growing up and of course Green Acres Closet taking off for me.

I plan on continuing the focus on my faith and family first in this year.  I had a friend ask the question on New Year's Day "What will you do today that will make you proud in a year?".  This is such a great question for every day.  I plan on using this question daily. 

I will continue to build Green Acres Closet.  We are in the process of giving me a bigger work space downstairs.  It seems that I have outgrown my quaint little room.  It will be a great playroom for the boys.

We will regain our rhythm of being gluten free here.  I fell of that train hard and I am feeling the pain from it.  Please send me any suggestions and/or recipes that you have in your gluten free diet.  I am always looking for new ideas.

Lastly I hope all of you have an enjoyable start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment