Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Monday, February 20, 2012

coming along

Well things are coming together finally in my new “Green Acres Closet” headquarters.  I love my new work space!  I am still tweaking a little bit but it is so amazing to have the room to work, move around and have things organized.  Still a work in progress but it is becoming my sanctuary quickly.

 

DSCN0057 (2)

Fabric and finished product has a new home.  I need a few more bins and it will be wonderful.  Below I have the start of organizing all the wool or my sweater collection.  I need to get sewing more to make room for the ones that are on the felting table by the washing machine.

DSCN0058

DSCN0060

DSCN0061 (2)

As for a cutting table I went from this in my dining room,

013

to this amazing table Mr. Miller found for me.

DSCN0059

My machines are happy in their new home too.

DSCN0063

DSCN0064 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment