Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

brothers

"We're brothers, we're brothers..."

Cameron often sings a little tune every since Henry was born. It always starts out the same and sometimes the following verses change. It always ends with a big hug.

I love how my guys play so well together despite the 5 year age difference. Oh they have their fighting moments too, but they really do love each other. I feel so blessed that they will always have a best friend, team mate, confidant and protector in each other.

We have been having some crazy January weather and now its the 1st of February and we are still in the 50's and 60's here in Kansas City. Crazy. Where is the snow. I know most people hate it but I love my seasons plus I like it for Mr. Miller's business. Snow and ice melt play an integral part in his numbers this time of year and he has a ton of it in the warehouse. Could we just get one big snow please? I actually bought these two monkeys snow pants this year and I would love to see them in the yard building a snow fort. I guess I will have to settle for sand castles this week.

 

 

DSCN0328

DSCN0329

DSCN0332

No comments:

Post a Comment