Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

PB Banana Chip Bread

 

IMG-20120605-00446

Did a little baking this morning.  I seem to have never ending supply of bananas in the freezer.  While surfing my daily blog reads yesterday I came upon this blog post at Thrice the Spice.  I knew it had to be made.  I checked my pantry and the only change I made was using Chocolate Chips instead of PB Chips.  It smells wonderful and tastes amazing.

My boys and I need to continue organizing around here today.  I feel a major “de clutter” session for Henry’s room today.  Yesterday was mine and Mr. Miller’s room.  He came home and just shook his head as I had moved the furniture once again in there.  At least this time it was in a way that I had never had it.  I asked if I got points for originality.  His answer was “oh, you are an original honey!”.  I am going to take that as a compliment. 

My goal this summer is to organize my world here at Green Acres. Pinterest has been full of many helpful ideas. I am sure that there should be a 12 step program for Pinterest addicts.

We need to get out in the garden and get the next wave of green beans and spinach in too.  It is supposed to be in the mid 80’s today so I think we will take advantage of that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment