I promise I am going to be back tomorrow on a regular schedule and my life resumes today with laundry and floors to be scrubbed. I thought I would take a moment to share one recipe from the party on Saturday, my sisters Creamy Lemon Bars! These were amazing and they were gone quickly!
Creamy Lemon Bars ~ Erika
1 (18.25) package of Lemon Cake Mix
1 small package of Lemon Pudding Mix
1 whole egg
1 egg white
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 ~ 8oz cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1 half of a lemon squeezed with pulp
- Heat oven to 350.
- Pour cake mix, pudding, egg, egg white and oil into mixing bowl. Mix with mixer. This will have same consistency of Peanut Butter.
- Reserve 1 cup of mixture, pat the rest into an un greased 9x13 baking dish. Bake for 15 minutes. Cool.
- In another bowl mix together cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice. Blend until smooth and creamy. Pour over cooled crust and spread evenly.
- Crumble the reserve lemon cake mix over the top and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely. Keep in refrigerator before slicing to serve.