Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Part 2









WE MADE IT! 2 days and 1036 miles later the Miller's have invaded Valdosta, GA! We got on the road by 10 on Tuesday instead of 9 but it was worth it. When I started the Urban Farm Truck Mr. Miller had Willie's "On the Road Again" followed by "Georgia" keyed on the Ipod. I thought I would wet my pants I was laughing so hard. We had beautiful weather. We stopped in Nashville for the night and visited with great friends and stayed at the Opryland Resort. All I can say is "Wow"! Wednesday we headed south again and got here around 7 last night. Lets just say we were all ready to get out of the car and Mama needed a glass of wine. Thanks Pops and Decon for granting me that wish.
I hope everyone had safe travels to get over the river and through the woods.


1 comment:

  1. Wow -- that is one packed car! I hope your holiday was everything you all dreamed it would be and then some.

    ReplyDelete