Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Thursday, December 31, 2009

What a Year!

As 2009 comes to an end I am reflecting over the amazing ride it has been. There have been ups and downs but like always the ups weigh out.

By far the most amazing part was on January 26Th when Henry Patrick Miller graced our lives and changed them forever. This year we have seen Cameron develop into such a little man. He loves being a big brother. He has embraced Kindergarten with an amazing yearn to learn more and more each day. Mr. Miller continues with the Big Green Tractor company and closes the year as "Employee of the Month". Congratulations sweetie, you deserve it! As for me I have had the time of my live on this roller coaster we call life. I am a SAHM and loving it, sewing and cooking and most of all writing again. It is amazing what you can do with this book of life if you just take the time and look for the simple pleasures that it has to offer.

Starting tomorrow we are joining the cause for "Change" www.hipmountainmamablog.com , check it out and see what you and your family can change for the environment. Instead of a resolution think of it as a change. One change, one month at a time. I will share our change with you all tomorrow.

As our time here in Valdosta and 2009 comes to an end, I want to Thank all of you for your continued support. Here is to a great 2010 and many Warm Wishes and Blessing for your New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Here's to a great 2010! May your year be overflowing with blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that -- one change for each month. Maybe I could handle that! Happy new year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete