Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Monday, May 17, 2010

boy am I in trouble…

I am sorry that it has been a few days, we have had a little illness here at Green Acres.  Cameron decided that he was going to catch a little stomach bug Thursday night at midnight.  Lets just say I am thankful for hardwood floors.   By Friday night we were doing better and by Saturday morning this is what I happened upon in Junior Mint’s room.

DSCN0483

DSCN0486

DSCN0488

DSCN0490

DSCN0491

Big brother is already teaching the art of “not me” to little brother.  Boy am I in trouble.

DSCN0492

4 comments:

  1. their faces in that last photo are priceless! too funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate those stomach bugs. Not fun at all. Clearly, everyone is feeling better. Thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what sweet boys!!

    ReplyDelete