Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Thursday, May 27, 2010

soap and water ~ we have a 2nd winner!

We have a 2nd winner of the bib!  Stacy is my winner!  Congrats Stacy and I know with the new little one on the way this will be a welcome addition to your stash.  Email me your address and I will get this out to you!

This has been a full week with blogoversaries and the last week of school for Cameron.  I can’t believe we are going to 1st grade next year.  I feel like we just had the first day of school.  My how he has grown and developed.  Thank you Mrs. Tanner for everything that you have done for Cameron, you truly are a gift from God and we will always hold you close in our hearts!

As I said it has been a busy week and on Tuesday the Kindergarten put on their Spring Program.  Here is a video of one of the numbers.  These kids wrote the lyrics to their songs with the help of Mrs. Parisi.  She is amazing too, I have never seen kids programs so well put together!  Watch and enjoy, let’s just say that I am not sure if any of them will be in a Beyonce’  video soon, but they had a good time doing this number!

The kids “striking a pose” at the end for their “photo opps”.

DSCN0573

We will be having 1 more giveaway this week on Friday Morning.  I am very excited about it.  I have a piece of jewelry from my favorite jewelry maker, she also happens to be my very talented sister Erika.  Stay tuned for more information!

2 comments:

  1. Oh My How Cute! You couldn't have been at a better place for your video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! We're caught up in the end-of-school-year concerts too!

    ReplyDelete