Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

don’t mind if I do.

My little guy decided to help himself this morning to his breakfast.  I had the box of cereal out to put on his tray and I got sidetracked, I know you are shocked, so he decided to take matters into his own hands.  I often refer to him as “fingers” lately.  He has gotten real resourceful at helping himself to whatever he can reach on the table or counters.

He did finally come to my bowl of GF cereal.  He is not picky!

DSCN0537

DSCN0538

DSCN0539

DSCN0540

DSCN0541

DSCN0542

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! Look at his pround little scrunched up nose. He's says, see I can do it myself! He's getting so big.

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fun is just beginning now -- he's discovering all he's capable of! Good luck. I recall these being the most challenging of times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well what a resourceful little guy!! Shows great initiative on his part (: He was just trying to help Mom out while she was busy. No need to disturb her when he can do it himself (:

    ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute boy! They sure grow much too fast.
    Warm wishes, Tonya

    ReplyDelete