Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

fingers strikes again and we have a winner!

 

We have a winner in yesterdays drawing~ the winner is Green Mommy!  Congratulations, email me your address and I will get your produce bags out to you!

“Fingers” struck again!  I thought it was awful quiet in the kitchen and when I came around the corner this is what I found,

We fed the dog.

DSCN0560

We decided to fix our own breakfast, at least it was graham crackers and not chocolate chip cookies.

DSCN0561

DSCN0562

::Giveaway #2::

I am giving away one of my Green Acres Closet Bibs.  They are made of 2 layers cotton flannel and a snap closure.  I can give a boy, girl or gender neutral. 

To enter:

Leave a comment on the blog about what you are going to do for the Memorial Day Holiday.  Thanks and Good Luck.  Entries will close at 9am CST tomorrow.

DSCN0563

6 comments:

  1. Don't enter me in the contest -- no babes to wear bibs around here. I just wanted to comment on the dog's dish -- too funny. You have such helpful children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your pictures! What are we doing this weekend? Well, my oldest brother turns 50 but their new house isn't quite ready for company so his surprise party is out..so some sort of party for Uncle Mike! Should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL You have "Fingers", I have "Captain Long Arms". Terrific pictures! It's an adventure though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are going to tour downtown Charleston and perhaps go to Folly Beach again :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be in Denver visiting my dad who is buried at Ft. Logan National Cemetary. I am very excited about this because they really go all out on Memorial Day at national cemetaries for veterans. It also happens to be one of the most peaceful places I have ever been to. By the way, Meghan, what exactly is a produce bag?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandma Pat would have been sooo proud of Henry and the graham crackers for breakfast even though she would have preferred the chocolate chip cookies!

    ReplyDelete