Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

2 ingredient muffins

 

Yes, you read it right I did say 2 ingredient muffins.  They are so good and super simple.  This is an old favorite 2pt. weight watcher recipe that can be made several different ways, even gluten free.

Are you ready?

1 small can pumpkin

1 cake mix

Mix ingredients together.  Pre heat oven to 350.  Spray muffin tin, fill and bake 18-22 min. Makes 12.

DSCN3142

That’s it!  I have used yellow, spice and chocolate cake mix.  Now sometimes I will admit I do add a few things to change it up, I know that defeats the 2 ingredient part, but it makes them extra good.  This week I added 2 shredded carrots and raisins to a yellow cake mix and some pumpkin pie spice. 

Go on make some you know you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment