Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

healthy living

The general interpretation of Healthy Living is what we put in our bodies.  Healthy Living goes much deeper than that.  We have to look at what not only we take from the earth but what we put back into the earth.

Recently St. Thomas More partnered up with an “e-store” for a fundraiser for the school.  The store offers eco friendly cleaning products and if I ordered through the school they give back 20% to Cameron’s school.  I thought no brainer.  I am always looking for a bargain and to have it be earth friendly even better.  I went to the site and found these products.

DSCN3128

I ordered the sample kit at $38.  They come in a concentrate form that you add water, shake and go.  I found this to be a great way to try out the products and find what I liked best.  I LOVE IT ALL!  They have light fragrances and work beautifully.  I can order larger containers of the concentrate and replace as needed.  Check them out here or if you care to help out St. Thomas More you can find the here.

Another bonus for us in Missouri is that this is a local company from Lee’s Summit that has been in business since 1987.  How wonderful is that?  They are super friendly, helpful and accommodating.  I love their Mission Statement ~ “to enhance the lives of those we touch”.  Isn’t that what we all should be striving to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment