Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Monday, January 10, 2011

let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

 

DSCN2210

DSCN2211

DSCN2212

We woke up to a winter wonderland this morning.  We had a dusting on the ground yesterday morning and this morning we were in full snow mode.  This meant a snow day!  We are supposed to have snow through the night until tomorrow morning.  I am down a few in the sippy cup gang due to mothers that are teachers, so we are taking it easy today.

I have put on a Bountiful Beef Stew from my WW cookbook and some cornbread for dinner.  I have some Gingerbread Tea in my mug, watching the flakes gently dance outside my window, getting lots of loves from the gang and life is good.  Stay warm and enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. We got such a beautiful storm as well, and I just love waking up and seeing everything blanketed in white. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I thought I was a follower before and found you again in a comment on my blog when I first got started.
    I've enjoyed reading your blog. You have a beautiful family.
    Best of luck to you with your weight loss. I, too, am trying to shed some more pounds. Since May I've lost 25 lbs...taking it slow. (And even slower during the holidays!LOL)
    I am a follower now. It's nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete