Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's here!

Today was the big day! My favorite FED EX truck made a delivery... "my Lovah" is sitting in my living room as I type this. The box is large and I have not opened it yet. I have a crazy next few days with preparations for Cameron's 6Th birthday party. I will probably be on hiatus for the next couple of days.




It must be the day for deliveries because Henry's baby legs and my order from http://www.hipmountainmama.com/ showed up too. Check out her sight. I got a new diaper and rattle for Junior Mint as well as his first car. I also ordered some oatmeal soap. Here is a picture of the soap I ordered, just $4. Can't beat that!

I just love delivery day, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. I love getting packages...enjoy yours and the fun of preparing for Cameron's birthday!

    ReplyDelete