crockpot turkey kielbasa soup
2 rings of turkey kielbasa, cut into 1 in pieces
2 cans sauerkraut, drained and rinsed
3 apples, peeled, cored and cut into rings (I used honeycrisp)
1 onion, thinly sliced and seperated into rings
2 1/2 lbs red potatoes, quartered
32 oz of chicken stock
shredded swiss cheese
- Place half of the sausage in a crockpot and top with sauerkraut.
- Cover with remaining sausage, apple and onion.
- Top with potatoes and add stock.
- Cover and cook low for 6 - 8 hours until potatoes are tender.
- Serve with shredded swiss cheese on top.
I hope you enjoy, make a little salad and grab a baguette and you will have a happy tummy!