Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Oooh Lovely Ladies...

Aren't they lovely ladies? This is my view out my dining room window. Doesn't God's handy work amaze you? I absolutely love sunflowers. My neighbor Stacy and I have decided to line our shared fence line with them next year. Mr. Miller and Mr. Wood have some work ahead of them to get it ready!

"Then God said, "Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds." And it was so. The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw it was good. " Genesis 1:11-12

It is good indeed!









1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS!!
    Great idea to line the fence, also!
    I miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete