Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Savoring Summer Weekends

We have had an amazing weekend here weather wise. Almost no humidity and in the 70's and 80's. We had a weekend full of patio work, brotherly love, family and good friend visits and bountiful harvest from the garden. Here are a few of the pictures of the blessed weekend that we had.

I love our shade trees. Henry loves the gentle rustle of the leaves.

Henry's diapers on the line.


Cameron's tool box to help Daddy.

My sunflowers starting to wake from their slumber.


A little love between brothers. I know I should enjoy this while it lasts.





Our harvest from Friday night.


Enjoying our first peach from our Fresh Connect KC delivery.



I want to thank all of my followers and readers for your support in reading my blog. I especially want to thank our parents, families, the girls(you know who you are) and Mr. Miller for believing in me. I crossed a milestone today with my 1000Th visit. Thank you and God Bless you all! May you all find your path that leads to your simpler life.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 1,000th post...that's a huge milestone. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a great comment. It's so nice to 'meet' you. Enjoy those boys they sure are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations on your 1000th visit.
    Your weekend looks heavenly, and I am glad that it was such a wonderful one. Here is to a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete