Green Acres in the City ~ Join us a begin the journey in search for a simpler life...

Welcome to our life

Saturday, March 6, 2010

{ this moment }

My friend Earth Mama gave me the inspiration for this post. Also in talking with the Deacon yesterday she shared her sermon for tomorrow. Her sermon talks about the Fig tree and how God puts things in front of you for a reason. Take time and look around I refer to them as "Post it Notes". Take a moment and think of something that you are grateful for.



Here is my {this moment} a beautiful little boy that is growing up way too fast.


2 comments:

  1. They do grow up way too fast. My littlest is going to be 1 next Saturday. I can't believe it! Too fast I agree!

    :)Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful moment to remember. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete